The ExAct Titan Alarm Unit is a four-in-one device providing the crew with the necessary alarm and emergency functions.
- Alarm beacon – visual alarm indication
- Sounder – audible alarm indication
- Manual release button – allows the crew to discharge the fire extinguishing system
- Emergency lighting – helps the crew to find the way out in emergency situations
The ExAct Titan Extinguishing Cylinder provides fast and reliable suppression of fires.
- Fast and efficient operation
- An explosive fire in the crew compartment is suppressed in less than 120ms
- Discharge time can be extended to 20s or more to maintain the agent concentration, thus preventing re-ignition.
- Suitable for various types of extinguishing agents
- Possible to use different extinguishing agents in different compartments
- Continuous monitoring of the extinguishing cylinder status enabling preventive maintenance
The ultra-fast, intelligent ExAct Titan Flame Detector detects both flaming fires and explosions.
- High sensitivity – detects slow-growing, flaming fires in a few seconds
- Ultra-fast response – detects explosive fires and armour penetrations in less than 3ms
- Efficiency – detects all burning substances, organic and inorganic
- False alarm immune – detection based on information received from several detectors, excluding the influence of a single interference source
- Built-in self-test (optical path)
- Compact size and easy installation
Being the brain of the Exact Titan Fire Protection System, the Control Unit monitors and controls the overall performance of the system.
- Reliable and redundant system functioning and monitoring
- Built-in UPS ensures power supply during short-term power failures
- Event log: all actions are recorded in a log
- Provides valuable information for service personnel
- USB port and MMC/SD slot for system configurations, updates and servicing
- Advanced military-specific CAN bus technology
User interface unit
The ExAct Titan User Interface Unit informs the user of system status and provides a means to control system operation.
- Easy-to-use multilingual, graphical user interface
- Information displayed in the form of symbols and text
- Context-sensitive operation: provides situation-specific information and options
- Automatic dimming of display and buttons during night operations
- Dashboard-mountable design
- Handy tool for system maintenance
Line heat detector
The uniquely designed ExAct Titan Line Heat Detector senses abnormally high temperature rises caused by fires.
- Alarm temperature can be individually pre-set
- Fast and reliable detection of fires
- Excellent detection area coverage
- Built-in self-test
- Result: the earliest possible detection of all engine compartment fires